Infosys Limited formerly Infosys Technologies Limited is an Indian Company headquartered in Bangalore. Infosys is mainly into business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services. Infosys has 30 offices and development centers in India , US, UK China & many other countries.
Infosys was co-founded in 1981 by N. R. Narayana Murthy, Nandan Nilekani, N. S. Raghavan, S. Gopalakrishnan, S. D. Shibulal, K Dinesh and Ashok Arora after they resigned from Patni Computer Systems.
Infosys has revenue of US$ 6.99 billion (2012) and a whopping profit of US$ 1.71 billion (2012).
Infosys has more than 1,50,00 employees which makes them one of the largest employers in India and one of the best company to work with.
Infosys Global Offices:
Infosys has global offices in Europe, South America, North America and Bangalore.
Infosys Key Peoples:
Today Infosys is taken care by team of great leaders who is taking Infosys casino jameshallison to the next level with their great forecast and their super leader ship skills.
- Infosys ranked among the most innovative companies in a Forbes survey, leading technology companies in a report by The Boston Consulting Group and top ten green companies in Newsweek”s Green Rankings.
- Infosys was voted India”s most admired company in The Wall Street Journal Asia 200 every year since 2000. The corporate governance practices were recognized by The Asset Platinum award and the IR Global Rankings.
- Infosys was also ranked as the 15th most trusted brand in India by The Brand Trust Report
Latest posts by sanjeeb panda (see all)
- How To Spy on Your SEO Competitors and Gain More Traffic ? - November 17, 2015
- Five Financial Traps All Businesses Must Avoid - June 20, 2015
- List of Documents For Getting Home Loans Approved - February 22, 2015